The Supply Chain Intern will gain experience while assisting the Supply Chain Department in activities including purchasing, sourcing, and market research/analysis. Candidate will also be assisting department with creation and populating of the Product Library, gathering, and storing data related to Vendor Marketing Campaign, preparing RFQs as related to construction projects. Other duties may include expediting materials, logistics, and assistance with ERP Implementation.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Able to innovate and look beyond standard business practices.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Value teamwork, diversity, and integrity.
- Clear objective in relation to supply chain or business.
Please note: Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, and Power Point.
- SAP a plus
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Supply Chain Management or Purchasing preferred
This job is performed indoors at a remote location (temporarily due to Covid-19)
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk.
- Must be able to lift up to 10 pounds at time.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.